Representing people with intellectual disabilities and their families in Europe
“Equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life”
Since 1988, Inclusion Europe has been speaking up for people with intellectual disabilities and their families in Europe.
We fight for their equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life.
Inclusion Europe currently represents 74 members in 39 European countries.
As a European association, we work in many different areas:
- We run campaigns and projects on topics relevant to people with intellectual disabilities and their families
- We organise events for people with intellectual disabilities, family members and professionals in different European countries
- We support self-advocacy and the development of easy-to-read
- We influence European policies in different policy areas
- We connect our members so they can exchange experiences and good practices
Would you like to know more? On our website, you can find out more about our themes, our mission, vision and values and about what you can do.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/clients/9f83aa207fad81af83a3010a73b556cf/staging/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184