As an EPSA member, you can:
- Speak about the work you do on a European level
- Share information and experiences with self-advocacy organisations
in other countries in Europe
- Get support for your wok
- Tell people what is important to your organisation
You also get:
- Contacts of other self-advocacy organisations
- Information about the work of other self-advocacy organisations
- Information about things that are important
for people with intellectual disabilities in Europe.
EPSA members also become members of Inclusion Europe.
If you want your self-advocacy organisation to become an EPSA member, please:
Send the application form to:
Rue d’Arlon 55
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.